The Australian Sports Commission's Sporting Schools Program brings schools and sports together to deliver quality sporting programs and inspire primary students to develop a lifelong interest in sport. Sporting Schools will fund sporting activities, including LaunchPad gymnastics in more that 5,700 schools and provide access to a range of trained community coaches.
Benefits of LaunchPad Gymnastics program
- Expose Gymnastics to more children in schools
- Provide opportunities for Australian children to develop their fundamental movement skills
- Link schools with local clubs
- Develop and feature LaunchPad gymnastics clubs on the Sporting Schools online portal
- Broaden club participation base
- Provide access to professional development opportunities for coaches and teachers
- Access funding to support the delivery of gymnastics programs
More information about the LaunchPad Gymnastics program can be found on the LaunchPad website.