Gymnastics WA 2022 - 2026 Strategic Plan
Gymnastics is more than a sport, it is a community. It "creates a healthy and connected community through movement."
Through extensive stakeholder engagement, Gymnastics WA has developed a clear vision and set far-reaching goals for the coming four years. The Strategic Plan will form the cultural foundation upon which the sport will continue to develop and succeed into the future.
The four strategic pillars include:
- Support & Grow the Sport: a thriving delivery network that provides quality, safe movement experiences and an industry that generates significant employment and genuine career opportunities.
- Champion Fundamental Movement: the pre-eminent fundamental movement organisation in WA through the creation and distribution of world leading tools, materials and programs that can be leveraged by organisations seeking to get people moving.
- Unite Our Community: work closely with our community, creating a culture of trust and support to optimise our collective might, and maximise our significant impact on the health and wellbeing of Western Australians.
- Collaborate & Represent: develop partnerships to expand the influence, expertise and sustainability of the industry; represent our community and the sector to collectively grow and address issues of universal significance.
You can read more about the Gymnastics WA vision in the 2022 - 2026 Gymnastics WA Strategic Plan.
Together with the 2022 - 2026 Strategic Plan, Gymnastics WA has also released the following documents:
- Gymnastics WA Constitution
- Gymnastics WA Board Charter
- 2022 Membership Fees
An infographic brochure has been developed to outline the member benefits and opportunities made available to our Gymnastics Western Australia community. The benefits reach across all aspects of our community, whether you are an affiliated club, athlete, coach, official or volunteer. As a member, ensure you take full advantage by accessing benefits and opportunities with Gymnastics Western Australia. The What It Means to be a Member of Gymnastics WA infographic brochure can be downloaded here. Please feel free to use this within the club environment and share with your members, whether they are new to the sport or have been around for numerous years.