19 January 2021
Gymnastics WA Calls for Nomination Committee Expressions of Interest
Gymnastics WA is currently seeking expressions of interest (EOI) to join the newly formed Nominations Sub-Committee. There are three positions available and are for a 24-month term.
The Gymnastics WA Nominations Committee is a sub-committee that provides advice and recommendations to the Gymnastics WA Board. The Committee aims to oversee and monitor the Board's performance, succession planning, remuneration and Technical Committee appointments.
Requirements for Members (Criteria)
Committee members will be able to demonstrate experience in some of the following:
- Knowledge and understanding of contemporary governance practices
- Previous experience as a non-executive director on a not-for-profit Board
- Understanding of Board diversity and Women in Leadership targets
- Background in Human Resources and/or Recruitment
- Experience and/or understanding of the role of an advisory committee
Please refer to the Committee's Terms of Reference for more information (see below).
If you have an interest in joining us to support gymnastics throughout Western Australia, then we encourage you to submit an EOI for the above sub-committee.
Click here to register an EOI.
Please submit your EOI by Sunday 21st February 2021.