The Gymnastics WA Technical Committee Forums will be held on 30th November - 1st December 2019. Therefore nominations for the 2020 Technical Committees are now open.
Each Gymsport Technical Committee consists of the following positions:
- Technical Director
- Judging Coordinator
- Coaching Coordinator
- Events Coordinator
- Communications/Promotions Officer
- Committee Member – GfA only
Please find below the Technical Committees Terms of Reference which outlines the responsibilities of each of the roles mentioned above.
Gymsport Technical Committee Nominations
Nomination forms are due into the Gymnastics WA office by Monday 18th November 2019. Please see below the positions that will be up for election at the upcoming forums.
Please note, RG currently has a Management Committee instead of a Technical Committee. This structure will be reviewed by the Gymnastics WA Board at their November meeting and a decision will be made as to whether the Management Committee will continue in its current structure for 2020. The outcome will be communicated with clubs after the Board Meeting in December.
- Please click here for the Technical Director Nomination form.
- Please click here for the nomination form for all the Technical Committee positions (please ensure that you have referred to the above document outlining which positions will be available for nomination).
Gymsport Technical Committee Forums
Date: Saturday 30th November - Sunday 1st December 2018
Times: To be confirmed
These are standard Technical Committee Forums which will include the following:
- Gymsport Technical Director’s Report
- Presentation of any changes to the draft Gymsport Technical Regulations & Event Handbook
- Any questions from clubs in regards to the Technical Regulations & Event handbooks as it will be the first time the clubs will have seen them
- Presentation of any changes to the Technical Committees Terms of Reference
- Election of committee
Please note that any changes to the Technical Regulations & Event Handbooks made from the forum will be amended in the draft document by mid-January 2020 to be ratified by the board in January.