The Participation and Sport Coordinator plays a key role in the planning and delivery of a range of Gymnastic WA events and activities and will contribute to driving gymnastics, participation and inclusion initiatives which link to the Gymnastics WA Strategic Plan.
Your duties may include;
- Event Coordination – inclusive of planning, preparation, logistics, delivery and evaluation.
- Preparation of event budgets
- Collaborate event results
- Review event structures, policies, manuals, processes and form to ensure events are run to the highest standards.
- Assist in the area of participation and inclusion; from development through to implementation and review.
- Engage with and establish positive relationships with key stakeholders both internal and external.
- Facilitate & Coordinate Gymnastics WA volunteers involved with events and other Gymnastics WA activities.
- Assist with the development of marketing material.
- Maintain and update Gymnastics WA event website calendar and results page.
If this sounds like the right position for you, please take a look at the Seek advertisement and follow the prompts to apply now.
Applications for the Participation & Sport Coordinator position will close on Wednesday 18th July, 2018.
Alternatively for a confidential discussion, please contact Karyn Murray (Gymsports and Participation Senior Manager) on 08 9228 9399.