11 April 2019
Casual MAG and WAG Gymnastics Coach at PCYC
Established in 1941, WA PCYC engages Western Australian youth in activities and programs to create healthier, happier and safer communities. With over 50 PCYC Centres and Blue Light Units throughout the state, as well as one camp facility, PCYC is a leader in the communities it serves. By engaging youth, we change peoples’ lives and help build leaders. We are a dedicated team who value our people and the important roles they play. We also place high value on our brand, ensuring we build a positive and wide-ranging perception about our activities, programs and who we are.
We are recruiting now for a fun and energetic Gymnastic coach to work on a casual basis and deliver high quality coaching in our Woman's and/or Men's Artistic Gymnastics program (MAG and WAG) at a variety of skill levels. The successful applicants will be required to work Monday through to Saturday.
The centres we are currently recruiting for are:
Duties will include :
- Deliver lessons according to plans and programs.
- Develop activity/training programs and associated documentation
- Prepare assessment/evaluation criteria at an individual and program level
- Liaise with the Head Coach to provide feedback and concerns
- Ensure cleanliness of activity area and ensure equipment is maintained and used in a safe
- Monitor delivery of program by assistant coaches
- File Accident / Incident reports as needed
- Hold or working towards a Beginner or Intermediate Gymnastics WA coaching qualification
- Experience in instructing/coaching activity classes.
- Working with Children Check
- Police Clearance
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task
- Experience with Inclusion
How to apply:
To apply for this role click on the following link: https://www.wapcyc.com.au/about-us/join-our-team or contact HR for further information by calling (08) 9277 4388 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org