23rd August 2018
Horizon Gymnastics Club Recruiting a WAG Gymnastics Coach
About the business
Situated in the magnificent South West region of WA, Horizon Gymnastics Club is fast establishing itself as one of the largest Gymnastics club in regional WA. Due to rapid growth over the last 12 months, we are now seeking an experienced, gymnastics coach to help further strengthen and lead our WAG recreational program.
About the role
Reporting to the Competitive & Levels Coordinator, you will be responsible for the safe delivery of daily recreational gymnastics sessions as per our existing WAG Gym Levels system.
To be considered for this role, you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Currently hold an intermediate WAG accreditation or higher
- Ability to take ownership of lesson planning and programming
- Creativity and individuality in programming and delivery
- Excellent management, development and training skills
- Able to work effectively with children and adapt/modify programming to suit individual needs and abilities
- Minimum 3 years coaching experience
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a competitive rate of pay to match their qualifications and will be considered a valuable team member.
As part of a growing club and region, you will be provided with opportunities to develop new and innovative gymnastics programs throughout the region and ongoing professional development is encouraged and supported where appropriate. Opportunities to work within our Competitive Gymnastics program is also available dependent on qualifications and experience.
Coaches seeking to expand their gymnastics careers are encourage to apply.
This will be considered as a permanent position for the right candidate.
Applications including resume can be emailed to email@example.com