1 September 2021
Roleystone Gymnastics Club Looking for a Dynamic Head Coach
Roleystone Gymnastics Club (RGC) is seeking a friendly and dynamic Head Coach to lead and mentor our team of coaches and members.
RGC is a not for profit gymnastics club based in Karragullen, Perth. RGC has been running for over 30 years and, as a community club, RGC prides itself in being More Than Gymnastics. The clubs strongly values inclusion, belonging, creativity, teamwork and engagement. In this role you will be representing RGC and its values within the club and the local community.
RGC is seeking a self-motivated and organised person to co-ordinate the day to day operations of the club on a part-time basis. This is a position for someone with strong public relation skills to work alongside our Club Administrator. It requires excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and the maturity to plan and work both independently and part as a team.
Required hours are:
- Monday 9:45am-11:30am and 4:00pm-7:00pm
- Tuesday 4:00pm – 7:30pm
- Wednesday 9:30am-10:30am and 4:00pm-7:00pm
- Thursday 4:00pm-7:00pm
- Friday 9:45am- 12:30pm
- Saturday 8:30am – 12:30pm
This will provide an available face to face contact for our club members. Open to discuss some flexibility with face time.
Potential to extend hours and role as the club continues to grow. Possible Permanent Part-Time for right candidate!
- Hold Intermediate or higher coaching accreditation with GA
- Able to produce annual timetable, floor schedules and coach rosters
- Help develop and mentor assistant coaches, coordinating in house training systems
- Develop and expand programs that fit within RGC’s More Than Gymnastics ethos
- Coordinate and run special events such as Club Championships and other competitions
- Have confident customer service, planning and some administration skills (or a willingness to develop these skills).
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Strong time-management skills and problem-solving skills with the ability to work autonomously and as part of a dynamic team.
- Have strong computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, GymBiz an advantage but not essential.
- Have a can-do attitude and be ready to roll up your sleeves and pitch in when required. Including working outside normal hours on occasions.
- Must have or be prepared to obtain a Working with Children Check and National Police Clearance Must have or be prepared to obtain First Aid Certification with CPR
Additional position description available upon request.
For more information, or to apply for the role, please email [email protected]