WAPCYC are seeking coaches to fill two positions in Rockingham and Northam PCYC.
Who We Are
Established in 1941, WA PCYC has six metropolitan centres and ten regional centres, all engaging and developing young people through a balance of intervention, diversion and recreational programs with our key partner, the WA Police Force, and other partners and non-government organisations. In addition, there are more than 20 PCYC Blue Light centres across the state. There are approximately 450,000 attendances recorded at PCYC and Blue Light activities and programs each year.
WA PCYC are currently looking for a fun and energetic Gymnastic coaches to work on a casual basis and
deliver high quality coaching in our Woman's and/or Men's Artistic Gymnastics program (MAG
and WAG) at a variety of skill levels. The successful applicants will be required to work Monday
through to Saturday.
We are currently looking for two positions to fill:
- Head Gymnastics Coach, Rockingham PCYC
- Gymnastics Coach, Northam PCYC
Please see the below duties and requirements, however if you wish to see the requirements specific to the role, please visit our website on the following link to access the details: https://www.wapcyc.com.au/about-us/join-our-team
Duties will include :
· Deliver lessons according to plans and programs.
· Develop activity/training programs and associated documentation
· Prepare assessment/evaluation criteria at an individual and program level
· Liaise with the Head Coach to provide feedback and concerns
· Ensure cleanliness of activity area and ensure equipment is maintained and used in a safe
· Monitor delivery of program by assistant coaches
· File Accident / Incident reports as needed
· Experience in instructing/coaching activity classes.
· Working with Children Check
· Police Clearance
· Excellent organisational and time management skills
· Demonstrated ability to multi-task
· Experience with Inclusion
How to apply:
To apply for this role click on the following link: https://www.wapcyc.com.au/about-us/join-our-team
or contact HR for further information by calling (08) 9277 4388 or by email: email@example.com